Thursday, October 25, 2012

Posing Photos....

I've been thinking lately about how I'm going to pose my little girls to get the best Christmas card photo or 2012 photo. I'm stumped. I love seeing all of the darling poses other "blogger" moms come up with and their fantastic photographs, editing and sharing, but I'm just not that good patient.
I have one fabulously fun flirty almost 3 year old who loves to pose for camera with sweet sideways head smiles while she talks you though whatever she happens to be explaining at the moment, ie "sisser runnin way" or "put hands in pockets cause they're cold", “sqwirl”, etc. So I'm hopeful to catch a good smile with every 3 photos, but three fourths of those photos are with a gigantic head tilt, so out of a total of 50, I'll have 5 good Isabelle photos. Adelaide on the other hand, gives her "striking daggers" stare for half of them and is running away for the other half, so I'm lucky to get one decent one from her while looking like a complete fool jumping, giggling, squawking and smiling for the other 49. So this all being said, what are the odds that I'll get Adelaide's one decent photo to match up with one of Isabelle's 5 smilie photos? Answer without doing a some sort of a math project here, NOT so good. In any event, I decided to give it a try today while I was taking "before" photos of our new project home....coming soon....here is the result. Maybe doing separate photos is the way to go, but I would much much MUCH rather frame a darling photo of my darling girls together. I think I'll need backup and possibly some form of a food bribe for Addy.
Love to all! Happy Thursday!

Love,AKI&A

PS - I am open to any and all suggestions, because although some of these are "fun" to look at, I'm going for photos that represent how truly darling my girls are....the bar is set pretty high in my opinion. Not trying to sound full of it, but they are mine so I'm a bit bias.



























No comments: