Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Kansas City Baby Shower


Thank you to my WONDERFUL mother for the lovely Baby Shower!!! I really had an amazing time seeing everyone and receiving the beautiful baby gifts that I am already enjoying for the baby!
It has been so much fun being pregnant and I can only hope it is the same for everyone. Although I am very anxious to meet our "little bit", I am having a wonderful time being pregnant. I get to eat what I choose, I'm normally in a wonderful mood, everyone tells me I look great and my husband loves my belly.
This wonderful baby shower was just the icing on the cake to a wonderful summer. Thank you everyone for coming and for all the beautiful gifts! I could not thank you all enough!!!!
Love, Andrew, Kathryn & Baby

Some Pictures of the Fun Day!

Thank you MOM!!! Love you Bunches and love being in my 3rd Trimester, so I can have a mini Mimosa!!!

Love the Family!!!

More Wonderful Family!!!

Everyone thank you!!!

With ONE Future Auntie!!!

With the Future Nanas!!!

No comments: