Thursday, September 3, 2009

Visits to New York & New Jersey

With Andrew away at training camp, I have been trying to visit as much as possible. Luckily, I have a million wonderful friends who I can also visit in New York City while attending games to watch Andrew play football in New Jersey (yes, the NEW YORK Giants actually play and reside in NEW JERSEY....as all New York Teams do).
I had a wonderful time with catching up with good friends and visiting the new little loves in their lives! Thank you all for spending time with me and being such amazing friends! I miss you all so much, but it is always fun to visit!!
Love, Kathryn

My Brit Brit!

Mommy's eyes!!! Look how beautiful they both are!!!

Healthy little baby cheeks are SO CUTE!!!!

Miss Magill & I at the Game

The Lovebirds...

No comments: