Friday, June 15, 2012

8 Months Old



I am proud to report that Andrew reminded me that Adelaide was 8 months old today. Not because I forgot, but because Andrew remembered. We are both so in love with our sweet little Adelaide and she is developing quite a fun personality. She is silly, loves to giggle, watch the dogs, play with her sister, stand with help, snuggle, eat everything and sleep. Adelaide has started saying "Babbababab" and "MOMOMOMAMOAMOM". We love our sweet Adelaide and it is so much fun to watched Isabelle & she interact. They love each other dearly already and Isabelle constantly reminds me of this by saying "sisser luv me". Yes, Isabelle, sister loves you so very much!
I can already tell that Adelaide has a spunky opinionated personality, much like her sister. I am not looking forward to the fights, but I can tell Sweet Adelaide and Miss Isabelle are going to get along quite splendidly and have a lot in common.
We cannot wait to see what the future holds for you Adelaide!
Love, Mommy & Daddy















No comments: