Tuesday, September 20, 2011

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!


Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband and father to our two beautiful children!!!



Andrew turned 28 this year on Sept 8th and his mother was in town to help make fantastic food & "Happy" (cake)! We had a lot of fun shopping for Andrew together and making a Carrot Cake that Isabelle was SO SO SO Excited to eat. She now refers to any baked goods or "treat" as "Happy". We couldn't quite get the "Birthday" our of her, but she definitely had "Happy to"!!!

We had a lovely evening and then had a date night (THANK YOU JANETTE) the following evening at Mellow Mushroom & the ASU Football Game. We had a blast and I am so excited we decided to see this specific game, because it was a good one!!! We didn't get home until 1:30am and sadly, I'm fairly certain I have not been out that late in about 4 years. Wow! It was so much fun to spend an evening out enjoying the company of my wonderful husband and a few friends!!!

I love you Andrew and I am absolutely certain your beautiful daughter does as well! You are becoming such an amazing man and father. I feel so blessed to have you as my partner in life. You are charming, intelligent, challenging, opinionated, compassionate, competitive and extremely HANDSOME!!! I love you forever & for always. Happy HAPPY HAPPY Birthday!

Love, Kat


Isabelle's Gift to Daddy

The Anticipation was Killing Her!

The Little Helper

Enjoying Nana Janette!

"Black Out" Night at ASU!!!!

Winning!!!

No comments: