Monday, January 31, 2011

Our Babymoon....

...I've never really heard a true definition of what a "Babymoon" is, but to Andrew & I, a "Babymoon" is a trip you take after having settled down to a routine with your Toddler. This is a trip you take away from you baby, thus AWAY WE GO!!!
Andrew & I are headed to Playa del Carmen (near Cancun), Mexico tomorrow morning! We could not be more excited. We have pretty much purchased the tickets, rented a hotel room and read a book about Playa. The rest we're kind of winging. Hopefully we'll get to Scuba, hopefully we'll eat awesome Mexican and HOPEFULLY WE'LL DAYDRINK!!!!
Anywho, in our place, Grandma & Grandpa have arrived to take on the duties of Mommy & Daddy! They are having lots of fun, but know that little Miss Isabelle is going to wear them out! I'm just excited its not me....SO OFF WE GO!!!!


Thank you more than you know Grandma & Grandpa! Love you love you!!!
Andrew & Kathryn

1 comment:

Rach and Clark said...

Hope you guys have so much fun! Take lots of pictures and have a safe trip! Isabelle looks cuter and cuter in each picture you post, by the way. I wish I could be there to hang out with you and play with her!