Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Missing Seattle!



While away from my wonderful husband, my mother and I decided to take a trip to visit my grandmother or my mummums, Uncle Pete & Aunt Lori and their little boy David. We had a wonderful time seeing everyone and celebrating the new addition that will soon be coming to the family -> Andrew & my baby of course! We were able to spend time shopping, checking out the market, taking a ferry ride, visiting Friday Harbor and catching up. The time was nice and the weather was amazing! I also got to spend sometime with some of my good friends from Phoenix....how were their so many of us in Seattle? Gotta love making new memories in new places!
Andrew has decided he wants to try to make a visit in the spring time and I am all for it! He has never been to Seattle and I'm always looking for excuses to visit!!!


No comments: