Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Off Season....


Eric, Cameron, Kat & Andrew out for a drink!

Andrew and I are enjoying all of our time off by spending time with our friends and family! We love getting to see so much of my family, but we were so pleased to have the time to make the trip to see Andrew's family right after christmas! We are busy at home trying to update and decorate our new little home. Andrew is spending lots of time building furniture while I am working & figuring out how to sew with my new sewing machine. We are feeling very domesticated!
We are also getting very excited about our upcoming vacations to Phoenix, Hawaii and Snowmass!! Getting to see college friends, the ocean, the probowl and celebrating our February Christmas with Andrew's family!!! We'll have lots of photos to share soon!!!
Love, A,K,O&C


Happy Hour with Paige & Cameron!

Cameron & I venture to meet up with Lauren...

Fun Times with the girls!

No comments: