Wednesday, May 22, 2013

6 Inches



Last week I decided I was fed up with brushing Isabelle's hair. It was constantly messy and tangled. I loved her hair, but I think it had been nearly 6 months since it had been cut and it was starting to get very unhealthy.
During bath time and in Daddy's presence, I asked if Isabelle wanted to get her hair cut. She exclaimed, "YES! Up to here" and she positioned her hand just ABOVE her ear. I suggested shoulder length and Isabelle, said "Sure, that would be good." Daddy looked a little left out of the discussion and asked if he could have an opinion. He liked it long, just as it was, but I told him that we could get it cut now and try to trim it more often in the hopes that it wouldn't get so difficult to brush. We also decided that using Shampoo and Conditioner instead of a 2 in 1 was a much better idea for Isabelle's fairly thick hair. I'm pretty sure Isabelle has more hair that I do.
It was so much fun to see a cute new hair do on our little girl. She looks just darling!!! Love it!!!
Love, Mommy & Daddy











The Cheering Squad


The New Do

No comments: