Saturday, July 28, 2012

Kansas City & Hereford Trip

Summer 2012

- I just wrote this awesome little blurb about how much we miss and love everyone, then blogspot deleted it, I'm annoyed......I'll try again, sigh -

Every year, the girls and I are blessed to be able and make at least one trip a year to each of Andrew & my hometown to see our family.

- no, I cannot, I'm too annoyed and tired and I already wrote something that was worded perfectly. Sorry, you don't all get to read it, but it was meaningful and heartfelt. It pointed out how well our little girls are loved and how much they enjoy it and love you all. -

We are so blessed to have such a wonderful & loving family. Here are a few photos from our adventures this June & July.
Love, AKI&A

At Nana Jane's House.....


















The Kansas City Zoo...















Farmer's Market with the Cousins...



(it's a bit of a story as to why she's in her underwear, but at least she has that on)

My Uncle's, Pete & George...




Hereford Family Reunion...






Happy Fourth of July....














Family, Family & more Family....










No comments: