Sunday, October 25, 2009

Busy Little Bee

So I am constantly asked what I do to keep busy...so here it goes. I like to play Martha Stuart from time to time as well as an exhausted pregnant wife. When I am not completely worn out for no particular reason, I work on one of the many projects I invent for myself. Here are a few pictures of my endeavors. Feel free to make fun, but I like doing this kind of thing. Besides, everyone talks about this "nesting" phase of pregnancy. I'd like to report the only behavior I have developed is "resting"...so instead of cleaning the house, I have projects...which is much more fun (cause then I'd be posting pictures of a clean home, BORING)! Enjoy, Kat

HOOTER HIDERS!!!

Maya Baby Carriers/Slings

Hard to Explain without using...

Colorful Washrags for Baby...

Finally, BABY ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!

No comments: