Thursday, July 2, 2009

Travels....


As many of you may have known we've been traveling quite a bit! First New Jersey & New York with a straight drive through the night back to Kansas City. Yes, we drove 20 hours straight. We are very goal oriented people, if you may not have already guessed.
We stayed in Kansas City for 4 days and had a busy weekend. We had dinners with my parents and finally saw "Twilight"! Although I fully over analyzed and had to re-watch it just to make myself feel better, it was a lot of fun having time to spend with my parents! We also got to celebrate a laid back fathers day for Andrew, my dad & my grandpa!! Busy father's day, but lots of fun. Breakfast at the Corner Cafe for my dad, Lunch & a movie for Grandpa and a relaxing evening with Andrew to prepare for parenthood.... Finally, prior to leaving, WE GOT TO MEET OUR SWEET LITTLE BABY!!! 21 Weeks old and counting...a mover and a wiggler, baby gave away nothing, but had perfect spine, stomach, heart, kidneys, feet and hands!!! We have multiple pictures and the doctor told us the baby was nearly a pound and 11 inches!!! WOW! We think we heard her correctly!!!!
So following our exciting news and time together with baby, we took a trip down to Hereford!!! Andrew and Eric spent some quality time together building a pool and playing with the dogs. Lots of fun family time together!!! We got to see lots of family and attend a beautiful wedding. The bride and groom actually left in a helicopter!! Seriously, how do you one up that one? We had a great time and I know everyone is excited to see me come back through in a month or so when we're done visiting Phoenix!! :o)
Leading me to our final destination: PHOENIX!!!! We'll keep you updated on our status here, but let us know if you're around! We'll be here the whole month!!!
Love you all, A,K,O&C

No comments: