Friday, November 4, 2011

What is really saved on my computer...


With the addition of another child, my life has gotten more hectic and exciting. Filled with less sleep, more demands & lots of love. However, the new challenge in my life will be finding photographs both my beautiful daughters look acceptable in. For the past two years, people have told me how adorable Isabelle is in photographs, but as a mother, it has taken work and about 20 shots to get that perfect one. Now with two children, how many shots will it take or will I ever get that photograph?!?!?!

Our first attempt...

....unsuccessful (yet this one is awesome)....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is too funny! And yes, the last one is perfect! :)

Rach and Clark said...

oh my gosh, Kat. I started laughing so, so hard! These are precious. I love how you posted them all in order. Way fun, hope you all are well.