Monday, April 4, 2011

Warm Enough...


Although we have not made it to the actual in ground pool...we are going this week....it has been pool/sprinkler season in our backyard for about 3 weeks! Isabelle loves splashing about and getting surprised by how chilly the water is when it comes out of the sprinkler and hose...but she still sprays herself frequently! It is so much fun to watch her play and I'm so excited to get her to the pool this week! Cannot wait until splash park opens! It'll be a whole new ball game with the running....
Until then, Isabelle at her finest!










2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kat! I just wanted to let you know that I love following your family on here! What I love even more is that I can totally relate to almost all of your blog posts!! Children are absolutely the best, even on the hardest of days! Thank you for sharing your little girl with us and your journey as a mom. I cant wait to watch her grow!
Emily

Rach and Clark said...

Kat, I just can't believe how big Isabelle is getting! Cuter by the day, too! Hope all is well in Gilbert!