Friday, July 23, 2010

Texas...

...in the summer is really not that hot! Suck it up Hereford! :o)

In all seriousness, Andrew, Isabelle and I had a wonderful time enjoying family & catching up. I especially loved loaning out Isabelle for others to hold. And I think Isabelle enjoyed seeing new faces. We had a lot of fun and have a number of very fun memories. We are so pleased that you all got to meet our wonderful baby girl. We do adore her so much and hope she left a lasting impression on you all! She has quite the personality to share and many of BaBahBaBahMamaMahMa Options to share....I'm sure this will all only get better. Better start being careful what we say!
Love, A,K&I

The Country Club

Great Grandma Dot

Papa Eric

Second Cousins Braeson (Andrew's Godson), Jazzlyn & Cousin Jacy

Grandpa!

Nana Janette & Papa Eric




Thank you!!!

No comments: